Monday 28 September 2015

The second "To the Strongest" World championship

Caesar Nick plans his advance in the first TtS! championship last February
The second-ever To the Strongest! World tournament will be held on February 13th in the village hall of the village of Chalgrove in southern Oxfordshire. People will be travelling there from as far away as the depths of Wales!

Choose your army from any of the To the Strongest! army list booklets, up to 120 points. If your favourite historical army list isn't already written, drop me a line and I will write a list for it. We will be playing with 28mm figures on 6' by 4' tables using a 15cm grid. Gridded battle mats will be provided (or you can buy and bring your own). If you don't have a suitable army I can write a list for you and loan you one on the day; I have quite a few! :-)  I can teach you the rules if you've not previously played.

If you would like to come along drop me a line and I'll forward to Steve Dover who very kindly is organising the event. There will be a nominal charge to cover costs. Due to the relatively small size of the venue we only have a very limited number of places, so I recommend an early application!

No comments: