Thursday 13 June 2013

New Polemarch Scythed Chariots





Jim at Polemarch very kindly posted me these pictures of his new scythed chariots, which I believe  will soon (but I gather not quite yet) be available via Gripping Beast.  They had a gratifying number of points and sharp edges, which is very nice as some previous scythed chariots have tended to be rather blunt instruments!

I shall be having at least a couple, once they come out.  I don't yet have a Seleucid army but I do aspire to a Pontic...

10 comments:

DeanM said...

Very cool - I like the driver in the first shot. Best, Dean

roma912 said...

At last they are nearly here!

Look like the dogs danglies.

Cheers, Ross

Jonathan Freitag said...

Those are exquisite models!

Handgrenadealien said...

I already have a full complement of chariots for my Seleucids courtesy of 1st Corps & Vendel but room will be made in the garage none the less.
Thanks for posting HGA.

Iannick said...

Wow. Those are excellent.

Paul´s Bods said...

I wouldn´r want to be Standing anywhere near that Thing ..it would certainly get noticed and make people Point on the battlefield

BigRedBat said...

I think it's a terrific piece!

Cheers, Simon

Silver Whistle said...

Lovely. I look forward to see how you paint them up.
Cheers,
Pat.

Piotr Henryk Nowacki said...

Those are very nice! I already have a 1st corps so I might add those two to make a little 3 chariot unit.

BigRedBat said...

p.s. my chariots are duly ordered...