Wednesday 24 March 2010

Dead Nellie 6 (B-23)

This is the last of my Dead Nellie models; I call it "Scipio Triumphant", and it's  the one I'll be giving away when we swap Dead Nellies at Salute.  The figure is the Perry miniature from the Spartacus diorama.  I may stick a couple of broken standards on the base, later, if time permits.


23 days to Bletchley...  played another playtest last night.  I ran the Romans but the cards and dice were conspiculously not on my side!  "Scipio Triumphant" may be a bit optomistic...

3 comments:

Prufrock said...

Nice job, BRB. Amongst the onlookers the anticipation is building as the days count down. Am even starting to get pre-game nerves! Good luck with it all.

DeanM said...

Nice work - could possibly be used as a Successor general too, I suppose. Dean

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps. Pre-game nerves are building here, too! Will it all get done? Time will tell...