Saturday 26 December 2009

Things to Do for Zama...

With Xmas out of the way, a man's mind turns to war!  We've a lot to do before April.  I'll return to this page and cross things through as they are completed.


Essential things I am doing for Zama
Base 48 Numidians
Repaint/base 32 Velites
Paint and base 20 Spanish skirmishers

Finish and base 48 Bruttians (24 done)
Base 3 more command stands
Base 9 Numidian bodyguards
Paint and decorate 8 terrain boards

Desirable things I am doing for Zama
Make, paint and decorate 2 decorative end boards
Paint 6 dead elephants (4 done)
Paint casualty minis


Things other people are completing for Zama

4 Roman legions plus cavalry (2 done)

128 Carthaginian veterans
24 Numidian cavalry
Paint 4 dead elephants
Paint 2 Numidian elephants
Make a dozen olive trees


After Zama
Paint lots of elephants
Paint a whopping great phalanx
Paint soem Etruscans and Volscians
Paint the wagon laager
Paint more Roman Auxilia
How I want some Tarantines...

It'll be a busy year!  (Updated 13/2/2010)

4 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Good luck with the project. I hope you get all of your required items done as well as many of the desirable ones!

Consul said...

Good luck Mr Bat.

Consul.

p.s. I got a new board game for Xmas which you and your boys may enjoy. I wrote a review of it here: http://nextgenerationofwargamers.blogspot.com/

BigRedBat said...

Thanks chaps! Hopefully it's downhill from here.

I might give the Zombies game a go, Consul.

Secundus said...

Thats quite a list there, good luck with it, I'm sure you'll blast through It.